You can just want and dream to be successful or rich, but achieving this is a completely different matter. Any of our dreams is achievable, but only if we know what first step towards it needs to be taken.
1. Sit down and think carefully about your goals. Set your priorities. Determine the most important goal for yourself. State it positively, preferably in the first person. What does positive mean? Positively it means without “not”. There shouldn’t be any denial at all. The goal should be affirmative, such as “I want a new car” or “I want a yacht in a year.” Better yet, “I have a new business opportunities in 2022.” Desires such as “I’m not poor” are fulfilled exactly the opposite. The Law of Attraction does not see “not” particles.
2. Think about and write down your options in relation to your goals. Analyze all possible resources for today: money, time, help from friends, and so on. Assess your knowledge and practical skills that could help you get what you want.
3. Create an image of yourself in the future, but only already having what you want. The image should be as clear and concise as possible. To do this, ask yourself these questions:
a. What will be my emotions at the moment when I reach the goal?
b. What will I hear and see when I achieve the desired result?
c. How will I know that I got what I need?
Create an image based on these three questions. The more sensual it is, the faster the subconscious will begin to work on its implementation.
4. For an intention to come true, it must answer the questions “where?” and when?” This is necessary so that the goal is achieved in the right place and at the right time. After all, the more specific the task, the better. If you just want to have a new apartment, that’s a dream, not a goal.
5. What obstacles are on the way to achieving the result? To find out, ask yourself the following questions and answer them in writing:
- What negative things can happen if my wish comes true?
- What challenges will I face?
What specifically prevents me from achieving the goal? When you answer these questions, then perhaps the goal setting itself will change, but this is normal. This is the movement towards it.
6.Determine for yourself the possible first steps and act without delay. If your goal is global and difficult to achieve, then distribute it into several stages. It will be easier. For example, your goal is to “lose 20 kg”. This is a difficult goal for the mind. Break it down into 3 or 4 steps. For example, “in a month to lose weight by 5 kg.” So it will be easier to achieve the task, and having achieved, there will be enough energy for further implementation. The first step is to start the process. Write down the steps and take action. By taking the first step, you are already realizing the intention.
7. Get ready for obstacles. Even if everything goes smoothly for a while, sooner or later a very difficult moment will come. The period when you want to quit everything. This is normal and natural. Our failures are also experience and, at times, it is much more important than success. The main task will not be to retreat from the goal, to find the strength in yourself not to abandon it. If we quit what we started when we fail, the experience of these negative events accumulates in our subconscious. And the more such negativity, the more difficult it will be for us to achieve the following goals. Thus, people lead themselves into a dead end and give up at any unfortunate little thing. And on the contrary, when we, despite the problems, go and achieve what we want, the subsequent tasks are easier for us, as positive experience is accumulating.